Do you love rice pudding but hate the hassle of making it on the stovetop? If so, this recipe is for you! This rice pudding is not only delicious, but it’s also super easy to make, and it’s one of my favorite dessert dishes! Simply throw all of the ingredients into your rice cooker, set it, and forget it! In no time at all, you’ll have a warm, creamy bowl of rice pudding that’s perfect for dessert or a snack. So what are you waiting for? Give this recipe a try today!
- 1 cup white sushi rice
- 1 cup water
- 1 can (14 oz) coconut milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
1. Add the sushi rice and water to your rice cooker and stir to combine.
2. Add the coconut milk, sugar, vanilla extract, and salt, and stir again.
3. Add the raisins (if using) and give everything one final stir.
4. Put the lid on your rice cooker and set it to cook. Depending on your model of rice cooker, this may take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour.
5. Once the rice pudding is done cooking, fluff it with a fork and serve warm. Enjoy!
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy-to-make rice pudding recipe, look no further! This recipe for rice pudding made in a rice cooker is sure to please. Made with just a few simple ingredients, this rice pudding is both delicious and easy to make. Give it a try today!